The reduced membership rate is available to anyone who is in full time secondary or tertiary education for that year of membership.
By joining SSHoP, you will support our work to further promote greater understanding and appreciation of Scotland’s role in the development of photography and receive:
- Summer and Winter editions of Studies in Photography, mailed direct to you.
- Free entry to Annual SSHoP Lecture at the Scottish National Gallery, featuring a leading photographer.
- Free entry to the Annan Lecture in Glasgow, given by a writer on photography.
- Special rates to the Edinburgh Festival Lecture, with a focus on a contemporary writer.
- SSHoPTalk newsletter to keep you up to date on the societies activities and ad-hoc member events near you.
SSHoP will maintain a record of the postal addresses of current subscribers for the purpose of distributing copies of the printed Journal. We will also retain your e-mail address for electronic communications relating to the Society and the history of photography. Your information will not be shared with any third parties and you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.