Please join us for our Journal Launch Party at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery.
- Friday, 8th December 2017, 5-7pm
- Free Admission
Enjoy an evening of live jazz, drinks and receive a 15% off* purchases made on the night, including Studies in Photography and publications by key photographers from the Society.
The first 50 purchases over £10 will receive a goody bag.**
This issue features:
- Pradip Malde’s 2017 Annual Photographer’s Lecture
- Interview with Martin Parr about his recently published Scottish photographs
- Sara Stevenson reviews Roger Fenton’s ‘Shadows of War’
- Chrystal Lebas in conversation with Anne Lyden
- Nineteenth century Scottish photographers abroad: Valentine & Co in Jamaica and John Thomson in China
- New Contemporaries and Writer’s Choice.
Current SSHoP members are welcome to collect their copy of Studies in person on the night.
*15% off purchases made on the night does not apply to Limited Editions, any membership, exhibition tickets or gift vouchers. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
**Goody bags are limited to first 50 customers who spend over £10 in one transaction, and are limited to one per customer. Goody bags cannot be exchanged for any other items. Contents may include but are not limited to postcards, books, stationery and posters. Contents of are subject to change for items of the same or higher value.